Sensory Illumination, Boise’s largest electronic music party and one night music and arts festival, is a fundraiser for Burning Man theme camps and art projects. All proceeds from the event go directly to the artists and organizations that make it all happen. This will be the 12th year for the event and you can count on all of the components that make Sensory Illumination the amazing event that it is.
- Multiple stages with 20 different DJs or musical acts on 5 stages from LA, SF, Denver, Portland, and Boise.
- Insane atmosphere with heavy black-lighting, generous video effects, lasers, fog, the works.
- “The Back Lot” – an outdoor party space with room for fire effects, dance performances, video projections and multiple chill lounges. We will even have a Burning Man art car.
- “The Rage Cage”(a.k.a. the Van) —a unique dance space found only at Sensory—hold on tight!
This is an over 21 , non-smoking event.
What to Wear:
- Costumes are expected at Sensory Illumination. Do not show up in street clothing! Wear what makes you feel fabulous. Be ready for a black-light heavy environment, with both indoor and outdoor party space.
- Coat check available for $1 for those furry garments.
Proceeds to Benefit:
- Idaho Burners Alliance (http://www.idahoburnersalliance.org)
- Altitude Lounge (Boise’s highest chill spot on the Playa).
Have and idea or performance to make this event more amazing? Please contact us to lay out your vision.
Interested in becoming a contributing member of Opulent Temple or Altitude Lounge? Contact us to discuss specifics.